TK Transport is a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of Thermo King Western Inc. Our thriving and expanding team have served Edmonton and Western Canada since 1964. Our success is founded on the strength of our Team, our Expertise, and the quality of our products and Service.
We are an inclusive, friendly, and family-oriented team, passionate about the work we do. Through our commitment to company culture and first-class products, we will ensure that you remain engaged and growth oriented.
We are currently seeking a Parts and Service Coordinator to join our TK Transport team.
The successful candidate for this position will be an important and valued contributor to our Team. Our customers will depend on your ongoing commitment to their service needs, on your expertise, and on your foresight and troubleshooting skills to keep their equipment operating reliably and efficiently. You will possess strong organizational skills, a positive team-focused attitude, exceptional customer service and communication skills (verbal and written), the ability to assist in managing multiple schedules at once, and the ability to work independently while providing consistent high-quality detailed work.
As a Parts and Service Coordinator, you will provide outstanding service to customers across Alberta, by assisting both our Service Coordinators and Parts Manager in their duties. Scheduling planned maintenance service, contacting customers, and keeping them up to date of service performed, start service orders, invoice and close service orders, work with coordinators to manage technician schedules, pull parts for transport/refrigeration services and repairs. Assist Parts Manager will parts orders, completing and invoicing service work orders.
This roll will cover initial opening at 6:30am, Monday to Friday, and coordinate with personnel in parts and service to ensure adequate coverage during office hours.
This position is based in Edmonton, Alberta. Position is not eligible for relocation or remote work.
- Coordinate with Service Coordinator to manage a team of field technicians, working with parts to coordinate successful estimates through to customer satisfaction and follow-up. (Estimates will require research for the materials, parts, and labor needed to carry out approved repairs.)
- Work with Service Coordinator to manage incoming customer phone calls, emails and walk-ins, while maintaining good customer service.
- Maintain phone calls and emails to schedule maintenance and repairs, and utilize business systems to schedule and organize and invoice all service work, repairs and parts.
- Estimate and prepare invoices for repairs, service, parts and follow up as needed with customers.
- Effective communication with customers and coworkers via phone, email, and face-to-face.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity of customer service.
- Review service orders for accuracy prior to processing invoicing.
- Work with Parts Manager to prepare and stage parts required for daily service work and customer pick up.
- Coordinate service work and on-call shifts for a team of technicians as needed.
- Assist with warranty claims, and BlueTrack entry.
- Active participation in Company safety program.
- Strong customer service, estimating, and administrative experience are considered an asset.
- Mechanical and technical aptitude are considered an asset for this position.
- Exceptional interpersonal management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, performing consistent, high-quality and detailed work.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Diligently practice Safe Working Habits.
- An understanding of basic inventory, purchase order and invoicing systems.
- Strong computer skills and working proficiency with hand held devices (tablets, etc.)
- Successful candidate must be able to pass a Criminal Record Check.
- High school diploma. (Post-secondary and/or related technical training and experience preferred.)
- Must be currently eligible to work in Alberta.
- A competitive remuneration package is being offered based on related experience, education, and aptitude (base salary, potential for banked time).
- Position is eligible for a mobile device (smartphone).
- Comprehensive benefits package includes paid vacation, paid sick days, annual tool and boot allowance, extended medical and dental coverage, group life insurance, and a company matched RRSP program.
WHY CHOOSE THERMO KING WESTERN
At Thermo King Western, we aim to exceed your expectations through the strength of our people, services, and products. We combine a desire to always learn and grow with a commitment to ensuring our work is positive, productive and enjoyable.
Our TK Transport Division is the one that started it all! Since 1964, we are the officially recognized dealer for Thermo King units and parts in Central and Northern Alberta. What sets Thermo King apart is a commitment to sustainability and efficiency, and tireless dedication of its people. Its products and services are recognized and utilized worldwide in many modern industries including food and grocery storage and transportation, temperature control solutions suitable for medical transportation (including plasma and
vaccine supplies), and many more. As a team member, you will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Positive work-life balance.
- Opportunities for ongoing career training and development.
- A best-in-class compensation package that acknowledges your abilities and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits packages for you and your family.
- Dedicated leadership that is focused on continuous improvement.
We thank you in advance for your interest in the position; candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.